Valentines Day is for lovers, well, and for runners! What better way to care for your health and treat your loved one than to run around with them?
We would like to invite you to join the 5th #SirirojMiniMarathon: Run for health Run for Charity Mini Marathon at Phuket International Hospital! Join this iconic event and fight for every heartbeat to win a trophy given by her Royal HighnessPrincess MahaChakriSirindhon. Together with your help and money raise in this event will be given to support her Royal Highness princess’ royal project to make a difference and transform the quality of life!
When: Sunday 19th February 2017 at 06.00
Registration Entry Information
• You can register on 3rd Floor at Phuket International Hospital on Monday-Friday at 09.00-17.00 starting from 14th February 2017 onwards
• If you would like more information about the event, please call us at 076-361888, 076-249400
• You can register on Saturday 18th February 2017 at Marathon Registration Point from 17.00-22.00
• You can download the application form on our Facebook Page:Siriroj Hospital Phuket or Phuket International Hospital
• On the day of the event, please register your entry at Marathon Registration Point at 04.00-05.30
Marathon types and Registration Fee
• Family Fun Run (3 people) 3.5 Km 700 baht
• Fun Run 5.7 Km 250 baht
• Mini Marathon 12 Km 300 baht
• VIP Couple Run (Male & Female) 2000 baht
04.00 – 05.30: Registration
05.30: Warm Up session
06.00: Mini Marathon Race starts
06.15: Fun Run/Family Run Race starts
07.30: Announce and award the winners
09.00: The event ended
We are looking forward to see you in the event!
Register nowduring this special day on 14th February 2017
44 Chalermprakiat Ror 9 Rd
Phone: +66 76 361 888, +66 76 210 935
Fax: +66 76 210-936
Our Social Media Network
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.
Copyright @ 2018    |    Privacy & Term of Use   |    Site by Bedside