*Application form is available for download
Bangkok Hospital Siriroj invites members of the public to our annual charity run on February 23, 2020.
All proceeds from entry fees will go to support
Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn’s
public interest activities and corporate social responsibility projects
Where: 3rd floor Building 5, Bangkok Hospital Siriroj
When: January 10th to February 20th, 2020 (Monday – Friday)
09.00 AM. – 04.00 pm (except weekends)
*for more information, contact Domestic Marketing Department / Tel. 076-361888 ext. 2250
* Not open on the race day.
*application form is available for download at: http://bit.ly/37MCVIA
AWARDS / MEDALS
1. The 1stFinisher of the Mini Marathon 12 km (male/female) will be awarded with HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn trophies.
2. Male Finisher 1-5 of each category run will receive Bangkok Hospital Siriroj award trophies.
3. Female Finisher 1-5 of each category run will receive Bangkok Hospital Siriroj award trophies.
4. Finisher 1-3 of Family Fun Run will receive the Bangkok Hospital Siriroj award trophies.
5. Trophy 1-3 for the club with the most number of participants.
– Family Fun Run Medals for the first 150 Families
– Mini Marathon Medals for the first 500 runners
– Fun Run Medals for the first 850 runners
– T-shirt & Modals for the first 1,500 runners
– Trophies and Medals for VIP runners
*** Limited 1,700 runners ***
Schedule Sundau, February 23rd, 2020
05.30 am: Warm-up & Stretching
05.45 am: Opening Ceremony
06.00 am: Mini Marathon starts at the Bangkok Hospital Siriroj Arch
06.15 am: Fun Run starts at the Bangkok Hospital Siriroj Arch
06.30 am: Family Run starts at the Bangkok Hospital Siriroj Arch
07.30 am: Awards Ceremony
09.00 am: Race Closing